Corporate Search Engine Marketing
Marketing your online property has never been so important. Think about it for a minute.. if people cant find your website they cant find you and they cant buy your products. The phrase Search Engine Marketing may not be well known to most, but Im pretty sure that just about everyone who has gone online in the past few years has seen Search Engine Marketing in practice.
Search engine marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs). According to the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, SEM methods include: search engine optimization (or SEO), paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion. Other sources, including the New York Times, define SEM as the practice of buying paid search listings.
Online marketing is not just about increasing visitors to your site. Its a complete communication ensuring more visitors to more business to more profits. With us, give your business a successful marketing campaign. And get going. Get the right combination of pay-per-click advertisement and search engine optimization. We have more than a decade of experience in online marketing. Get the service of our experts and take your business to the next level.
From selling products online to promoting a business. Generating leads to increasing brand awareness, partner with us and see the world of difference! All campaigns are 100% customized according to your specific business needs.
As part of each Search Engine Marketing program, we perform a great number of tasks. Specifically these tasks include:
- Keyword Research and Selection: Whether you have an existing pay per click internet advertising campaign or not, we perform keyword research as a best practice to ensure the campaigns are employing the appropriate keywords.
- Creative Development: Our pay per click management includes custom and unique creative writing (titles and descriptions) to help maximize click-thru and conversion rates.
- Landing Page Identification: We identify the best existing destination or recommend improvements to facilitate site level conversion.
- Implement Campaign Tracking: We will work with your staff to implement tracking codes to aid in tracking conversions from your pay per click marketing campaign.
- Advertisement Submission: We will upload and submit the keywords and associated creative for approval by the search engines sponsored search programs.
- PPC Account Settings: We will establish and monitor the numerous Account Settings (daily max spend, match type, countries, etc.) to maximize business goals.
- PPC Bid Management: We provide PPC management tasks including bid gap monitoring, bid price changes and bid position maintenance.
- PPC Monthly Analysis: We perform a month-end analysis of campaign performance, including individual keyword costs, conversions, and performance trends. We develop a written document and then hold a conference call to discuss previous month activities and next steps.
- Campaign Improvements: We will suggest and implement pay per click internet advertising campaign improvement, including changes to title/description copy, keyword list modifications, and bid adjustments.
- Creative Testing: We will perform periodic testing of new creative (titles and descriptions).
- SEO Ranking Report: We will provide a monthly review and analysis of an search engine optimization ranking report to determine where the site is ranked organically for keywords used in PPC Accounts.
- (1) Manual monitoring of your PPC search term bids
- (2) Support for Google AdWords and Yahoo! Search Marketing Pay Per Click Programs
- (3) Price gap elimination between you and your competition (dont overpay when its not necessary)
- (4) Minimum and maximum keyword cost PPC bid management
- Discovery - Define your business goals such as Cost Per Click or Cost Per Sale and establish these rules for each PPC account and campaign. Review and analyze your current keywords and perform extensive market and competitive research for other keyword opportunities. Review and analyze Titles, Descriptions, and Landing Pages for each keyword.
- Design - Establish a test plan to optimize Keywords, Titles, and Descriptions. Create a bid strategy and tactical business rules based upon defined business goals.
- Development - Write all new Titles and Descriptions for each keyword. Leverage "Ambassador-level" status with PPC Accounts to expedite keyword submission and editorial review.
- Deployment - Launch Automatic Monitoring Service employing established business rules. Measure results, apply learnings, and continue to optimize Keywords, Titles, and Descriptions. Keep you abreast of your Pay Per Click accounts with convenient Detailed HTML Email Status Updates.
Our Corporate Search Engine Marketing includes:
Leveraging our SEM Process, we have developed a similar methodology to optimize the value that you get from your Search Engine Marketing experience. Our methodology is a 4-Step process of: 1) Discovery, 2) Design, 3) Development, and 4) Deployment.